In compliance with the new directives regarding the COVID-19 protection and following the new health protocol, we would like to inform you about the following:
Porto Klaras follows the latest orders and travel restrictions of the Greek Government as well as the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
Our friends, guests, and employees' wellbeing is of vital importance and our first priority.
We will be welcoming our guests in our outdoor spaces always keeping the safety distances and providing hand sanitizer in all common areas.
According to the new health protocol, the check-in time will be at 15.00
- On the day of your departure, check-out is set at 11.00 in order for us to have sufficient time to disinfect and ventilate the room for the next visitor
-Our staff using personal protection equipment, updated with new hygiene measures and the latest information on coronavirus.
- Every room has been disinfected with a steam cleaner and disinfectant cleaning products.
- The new protocol dictates a non-daily contact of customers and staff.
Therefore, your room will be cleaned every 3 days.
In the meantime, if you need something, feel free to request it.
Commons areas will be thoroughly disinfected numerous times per day for prevention.
We will be constantly at your disposal, your vacation here will be carefree & safe.
Protect Yourself And Others When You:
1) frequent clean hands with alcohol-based lotions
2) avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
3) cover with your elbow your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
4) avoid unnecessary contact
5) keep at least one-meter distance between you and others.
The Porto Klaras' team wishes you a pleasant stay.
On behalf of our team, thank you for your support.
Till your arrival, will keep you company through our social media with posts from our beautiful island.
Instagram Page porto_klaras_kythnos #portoklaras
Facebook Page Porto Klaras, Kythnos
Stay safe & healthy
Porto Klaras Team
Copywrite © Porto Klaras